Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, January 14, 2006
I think my body has finally admitted defeat and is finally letting me sleep or something. I have no idea. Everyone else I talk to had or has a hard time sleeping this late in pregnancy and therefore takes little naps or whatever.. it seems the last day or so all I can do is sleep. I went to bed at 2am yesterday and woke up at 11:30.. ( I NEVER sleept through the night anymore) was up until about 1 and then slept until 3:30.. was up until 1am and slept until 4.. I've gotten 15 hours of sleep in just over 24 hours and I feel like I could sleep again. The only thing that wakes me up is having to potty and contractions. Maybe my body is trying to gain some energy to get him out soon??? I hope???? I will be the all important 37 weeks on Wednesday. I have an appointment on Tuesday. The doctor said depending on the way my NST looks that morning we'll talk about inducing sometime in week 37/38. When we had the NST on Thursday she said my placenta is just shy of being a grade 3. Which isn't TOO bad for this stage in the game but still isn't good. She did a biophysical profile on River and he got a 10/10 which is good.. but I keep telling her that he is just not acting right.. but hey I'm not a doctor I'm just the mother.. what do I know. Ahhh whatever.. at the latest they will induce me at 39 weeks. 39 weeks starts the 1st of February. 18 days left at most.. I just want him here!!!

0 comments: