Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Tuesday, January 17, 2006
This was the fastest and most informative appointment I have ever had there.. YAY!! NST went perfect.. River was more the cooperative and his fluid levels were great. My placenta is now officially a grade 3. I go back Friday for another one.
My BP was 137/88 and I've gained 6 lbs this week.. WTH??? That is a third of all the weight I've gained this pregnancy to date! I am measuring right on for 37 weeks. River's HB is somewhere in the 130's. They FINALLY did the GBS today and we'll have the results for my next appointment. They still aren't happy with my sugars so they have now put me on 2.5 mg in the morning and 5 mg in the afternoons. He did say that my fasting levels look wonderful but that my body apparently doesn't like having to process foods because my diet looks perfect. He said that they will not be letting me go past the 31st and that they are hoping I don't even make it to that point. He said with my being just shy of 37 weeks (tomorrow will be 37) they didn't want to go ahead and set any definite plans but that next week when I come in they will set a date. Depending on the results of the GBS, my sugars, and my NST's between here and there and coupled with the information from Ciena's birth..they are going to sit down then and consider if a planned c-section might be the best way to go or if they want to try to induce me and see what happens. He said that 39 weeks is the latest but that it's possible I could go in next Tuesday and they decide to just go ahead and induce.

0 comments: