Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, January 28, 2006
Well I am having contractions.. haven't bothered to start timing them because they aren't close enough together to warrant anything but acknowledgement that they are there. They don't hurt really just uncomfortable.. I thought for a while that it was River pushing against me because it feels like the tightening I get when he pushes his butt out or whatever but then I felt my belly during one and it's the entire belly not just where he's laying.. So I am going to see what happens.. I doubt it's anything worth getting excited over.. the munchkin isn't 2 years old yet (I've decided that's when he's coming out). However.. it would figure that this would be "it" I wanted the 25th or 26th.. he waits till the 28th-29th.. ROFL already doing things on his own time. *sigh* Off to go take a bath.. talk to everyone later.

0 comments: