Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, March 2, 2006

About a week or so before River was born I was talking with my friend Sarah and she said that after a few weeks having River in my life I wouldn't be able to remember how life was without him and wouldn't understand how I ever made it with out him.. and I have hit that point..

Today I was sitting on the couch watching TV and River was sleeping on a pillow in my lap and I looked down at him and was just in total amazement.. amazement at this little life that Doug and I have created. This little person who even at not even 3 weeks old already has his own personality and his own likes and dislikes. I just stared at him.. stroked his hair, rubbed his cheek (until he smacked my hand.. LOL) I can't get enough of him.. he's absolutely amazing.

Almost 3 weeks old now.. WOW..

So we got his picture done last week professionally and we just got them on-line.. some didn't really come out because he was starving and the stupid woman wouldn't let me take a break to feed him so he'd be cooperative.. so I walked out with him (I'm not starving my son for pictures) and she made Doug choose prints.. but here are the ones I liked best...

0 comments: