Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, March 16, 2006

My mom called me about 9:30 tonight.. said she recieved a phone call from someone and I wouldn't believe who it was.. naturally I asked who.. apparently my father called her.. I haven't spoken to him in 5 years now.. the last I knew he had married some woman he meant on a single cruise and dropped out of the sheriff's department just years from retirement and out of our lives because SHE wanted him to. According to my mom the are getting a divorce it sounds like and he is living in a hotel. She told him about my having a baby and getting married and he gave her his number and what not and told her to give it to Kimmy (my sister) and I and have us call him because he "missed" us. She gave me the number and said that she told him it would be up to me to call him if I wanted to.

So I called him and talked about 10 minutes.. He sounds like shit. And brought up alot of horrible memories for.. which I am trying very hard not to remember or think about because I think I'd completely lose it if I do.. but naturally the harder you try NOT to think about something.. the more it's all you can think about.. *sigh* I want to drug myself and go to sleep and never wake up..

0 comments: