Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, March 1, 2006

YAYYYYYYYYYYY

So when I went yesterday for the depo shot they weighed me.. I have lost 24 lbs.. which is ALL of my pregnancy weight plus 4 lbs.. WOOO HOOO I am still big and need to lose more weight but 24 lbs is a good start.. Here's hoping the depo doesn't make me gain it back and I can continue to lose.

River is doing good. He's still sleeping 4-5 hours at a time at night and waking up once to eat.. we're getting a good 8 hours of sleep a night.. WOO HOOO no complaints there. The pediatrician never called me with River's appointment on Monday so I called yesterday and the receptionist said it had never been made but that she'd go make it right then and call back in 15 minutes... an hour and a half later I called her and she said that she tried to make the appointment but that the place he has to be referred to so they won't take him until he is 6 weeks and said they would see him April 5th.. but the doctor doesn't want to wait that long so she called the radiologist himself because she knew they took the babies earlier than 6 weeks.. she was right.. River is scheduled for his ultrasound for March 10th.. then we'll probably go back that following Monday for the results.

We have started cloth diapering him during the day and disposible diapering at night.. I LOVE the way the cloth diapers feel on him.. even though they make him about 10 lbs heavier! Eventually maybe we'll get brave enough to try and cloth diaper him at night. I'm mostly afraid that with him sleeping 5 hours he'll leak or he won't sleep 5 hours anymore because he's wet.. ah well..

Here is a picture for you all..

0 comments: