Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, March 5, 2006

I love him but he's driving me insane..

River has been a real pain the last few days.. no idea why. He is crying ALOT lately and I am really doing everything I can NOT to pick him every time he starts even though this is never fails to quiet him.. I have taken to letting him cry it out for a few minute in the crib and usually before the 5 minutes is up he is asleep. It seems he sleeps better and longer in the crib but I just don't know if I feel safe/comfortable enough to let him sleep in the nursery yet. When he wakes up at night he sounds like he has a lot of gunk in his nose and throat but after eating for a few minutes it goes away. And the kid has gas like I have never heard before.. it seems like is tummy is constantly upset. I feel bad for him because it really upsets him and makes him uncomfortable. I want to make him better... Finally we called the pedi tonight because I just couldn't deal anymore. The pedi says everything sounds normal though and that if anything it might something I'm eating upsetting his tummy so much. The only thing I could think of was that the formula we've just recently begun supplementing him with is milk based and maybe he can't handle it as well so we switched to a soy based to see if that'll help. He's closing in a month old... OMG

Linda took me to Sears today and I got some jeans and few skirts (Doug's request).. I still need to loose alot of weight but it felt good to be able to fit in pre-pregnancy sizes again.

I don't think I've ever been so tired.. I'm really not sleeping well.. between the munchkin needing to eat every 2 to 3 hours and not going to bed until 2 am and getting up at 7:30 and the nightmares.. yeah it's wonderful. Everyone keeps saying it gets better.. I'm going to try and believe them

0 comments: