Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, March 24, 2006

Really tired.. spent all day and evening in the ER with my mother in law.. she's okay..

River is NOT milk protein allergic as far as the doctor can tell.. we brought her a sample this afternoon and she tested it on the spot.. negative for blood. doesn't mean he might not be sensitive to it though.. we'll retest in a week..

Started the antibiotic and the Zantac today.. immediate difference.. don't know if it's because of the meds or just because 2 days of no sleep will make a baby tired.. *shrug* seems to take him 2 days to recover so we'll see in a day or two if it's the meds that are helping.

River goes back to the doctor on the 6th for a recheck on his ears.. then the 17th fort he well baby 2 month visit. I go on the 29th for my 6 weeks *OMG 6 weeks* post partum.. and then again on the 12th for a coloscopy (I think that's the spelling)...a had an abonormal pap.. doctor said it was one of the rarer abormalities on the list (no idea) and wants to get it checked for possible cervical cancer... peachy..

Ok I need to sleep.. love to all.

0 comments: