Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, March 22, 2006

no sleep no sleep no sleep..

My son is possessed... no idea what happened.. 2 nights of bliss and wonderfully happy baby.. and then yesterday evening he just lost his shit and fussed every time he started to fall asleep.. he did this from 6pm last night until.. well hell he's still doing it.. Doug and I slept on the couch last night because it was the closest comfortable suface to his room... not that it mattered.. he didn't want to be held unless he was being rocked from side to side and let me tell you a 10 lb kid can weigh a ton after a while of rocking at 3am because you have to be standing to rock him...

my new mantra... 3 months, 3 months.. 99% of babies outgrow colic by 3 months...

I wonder if there is a higher insanity rate with in parents of colicky children??

0 comments: