Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, March 17, 2006

My friend Stacey was scheduled to be induced today :) She got there at 5 am and got everything started at 7am.. by about 4 this afternoon she was still only a 5 and the baby was WAY high and seemed to be going back with the contractions so they decided to do a c-section.. I got a call a few hours later from her... her daughter is here and happy and heathy. She named her Makaylee and she was 6 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. They told her they were inducing her at 38 weeks because they were afraid the baby was large.. LOL Anyway.. she sent me a picture of her through her phone.. she is SO cute.. *grin* I feel like I had another baby born in the family only I didn't have to go through the birth again :) Anyway just thought I'd share..

River is having a good day.. he has spent most of it sleeping. The last few days he's only been sleeping at night and spending most of the day screaming.. but last night we put him to bed at 10:30 and he slept until 3:30 went back to bed at 4:30 and slept until 8. And basically has been sleeping all day minus waking up for diaper changes and to eat.. he was a tired boy.

My Mother in law threw me a belated baby shower yesterday.. basically it was an office dinner where everyone brought me gifts for the baby. They talked alot about work and people I didn't know but that was okay. We went to Olive Garden. We got a bunch of clothes for the kiddo, an activity gym, a mobile, a carrier that you wear, a blanket, disposible bibs... it was nice.

0 comments: