Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Monday, February 13, 2006
OK so needless to say as soon as Doug had a chance to do anything he wanted he jumped on the computer and was determined to make it work.. after about 30 minutes of watching him tinker with a bunch of archaic looking screens.. I got tired ROFL and went to bed.. at 9:15... I don't think I have been to bed at 9 in forever.. *grin*... by 9:30 I was asleep and didn't wake up until Doug crawled into bed at 1:30.. which made me realize I had to pee and pump... oh the joys.

Before I fell asleep we called the NICU and got an update on munchkin.. he was doing okay.. his sugars were in the upper 60's, low 70's.. they require around 70 as a minimum before they will think about weaning him off the drip. He is barely taking anything from the drip and still maintaining but he was still being tube fed because he wouldn't take the bottle.. my stubborn boy.. and they weighed him (he gets weighed every evening when the ped comes in and makes rounds of all the little ones). He weighs 7 lbs 8.4 oz.. so after 3 days he is UP an ounce from birth.. hehe go little man!!!

When Doug came to bed he said that he had called the NICU again to check on him.. his sugar was 78 WOOO HOOOOO and the bigger news.. he took 37 CCs by the bottle at his midnight feeding.. WOOO HOOOOO go little man!!!!!!

0 comments: