Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been a while since I updated...

First I thought I'd share 2 pictures Doug too of me today. I am 28 lbs down from my PRE-pregnancy weight :)

After1

After3

I still have a ways to go but I am getting there :) And I am SO happy about it!

Next.. Doug graduated from school on Wednesday!!!! WOOOT!!!!! He takes his national exam on Thursday so if you could all keep him in your thoughts I would really appreciate it :) We are very excited for this next stage in our life and are hoping that he passes with flying colors.

Journey is 10 weeks old (2 1/2 months) now. It's amazing. He's slowly becoming more of a person and less of a baby blob which is fun. He still doesn't like to be put down for any length of time and if you do put him down he protests very very loudly for quite a while but eventually gives up and goes to sleep. He seems in no rush to go anywhere or do anything as long as mommy or daddy will hold him. But we're getting more and more smiles which is such a wonderful treat :)

of=50,332,442

He goes tomorrow for 2 shots since we didn't get the shots 2 weeks ago for his check up because he'd just gotten out of the hospital then and we didn't want to get the shots right after all that ordeal. We aren't going to get all of the shots that they "recommend" for babies because of our research and beliefs but the 2 we are planning to get we'll get tomorrow and I'll get to see how much he's grown :) I can't wait.

River is sick. He's been sick for a week now. Not really sure what's wrong with him. He had diarrhea for a week with NO other symptoms. No tummy issues, no throwing up, no fever, nothing.. just the yucky dipes. No idea what's causing it. We took him to the doctor last Friday and she said that it might just be a bug passing through or it might be a new intolerance to milk popping up. If it's not better tomorrow they want to have him come in. I don't forsee it going away over night but who knows. He is currently 32.6 lbs and 37 1/2 inches.. the size of an average 3 year old LOL. He's super tall and he is soooooo smart it's scary. We can now understand pretty much everything he says. And he knows his ABCs and can recognize about 1/3 of his letters. He is amazing. I'd share a new pic of him but he doesn't sit still long enough to get a pic of him. Here are a couple

004

005

0 comments: