Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been a while since I've shared pics so here ya go.. tons of them ;)
Journey is 1 week shy of 3 months old. He'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow. It's flying by. I wish it wouldn't. He is an amazing little dude. He sleeps through the night now (7 hours a night). River is finally feeling better.. we think he has developed a lactose intolerance. We've eliminated dairy from his diet and he's doing much better. We'll try and reintroduce it this weekend and see what happens. Doug took his national exam and PASSED!!! He is now a Licensed Massage Therapist! YAY!!!! He goes tomorrow for a job interview, I'm hoping he gets it. Other than that.. not much to report.
Journey chilling in his bouncy seat (A rare thing around here)

River being an awesome big brother


Journey decided that maybe the star above his head isn't that bad of a distraction.. at least for 5 minutes.

Mommy and Journey hanging out on the couch

Hi Brother!!!

What's that flash!?!

Almost would have been a great picture if Journey had been looking

My little BROWN eyed boy... when did his eyes go brown??

And my blue eyed boy.. I wonder if his eyes will stay that color?

0 comments: