Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So I learned a lesson tonight.... there are some things about being a new mom that other women don't tell you about. When you are pregnant everyone wants to tell you the down and dirty details about just how bad it can get and just what your body can and can't do anymore etc.. no one tells you these things about being a new mom..

So let me tell you.. don't laugh too hard even 4 months after having a baby because you just don't have the muscle strength you used to :X Yeah I about died of embarassment but Doug was wonderful and didn't laugh or anything.. I still cried.. but he was wonderful..

So yeah.. someone needs to write a book about the things that you aren't told about being a new mom.

0 comments: