Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, June 4, 2006

River has started waking up around 5:30 in the morning the last few days.. yesterday he woke up, Doug gave him a bottle and he went back to sleep until 9. Today he woke up, no one went in and he fell back to sleep in less than 2 minutes.. woke back up at 7:30. He has been consistantly sleeping until 9-9:30 for about 2 weeks now.. I can't figure out why all the sudden it's changed.. I don't know if it's a growth spurt, his teeth, or if he might be catching a bit if the cold I'm getting over.. and I don't know how to tell. I'm leaning toward the cold though because he's been super clingy the last few days.

We got Doug's check yesterday from his work.. they are cheating him out of about 150 dollars. Those 4 days last week that we had problems with them not relieving him on time so he got like 11-13 hours every day.. they changed his pay rate to 6.40 instead of the 9.00 he was supposed to get.. and he also got 3.75 hours of overtime at which they gave him a rate of 9.60. WTH???? We'll be speaking with them on Monday.

0 comments: