Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I just got a call from the lady that owns the daycare we were going to put River in. She needs to reimburse us our deposit because she sold the daycare. The new owners are completely changing the staff. Every staff member there now is being fired. They are raising the price by 35 dollars a week. And they are taking everyone on the ready to enroll list and making them reapply. which means we don't have a spot afterall. I don't know what we're going to do now. I start school in less than 3 weeks if the interview goes well. Most daycares having a waiting list of 2-6 months. And we only have one car so I don't even know how we could juggle the shifts we are gone to make it so he didn't need daycare. I am so so so upset. Sorry for the vent

0 comments: