Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, December 30, 2005

Sorry I never got around to posting yesterday :) I was tired and then we went to see some of Doug's old friends and ended up staying there for 3 hours :) Here's the update

Had the 3 hour today.. guess they will call me with the results.. my arm looks wonderful LOL I bruise so easy :)
Finished with the test early so wandered over to the U/s section of the hospital and they took me back early. River is wonderful :) His fluid levels are good. W got a couple pictures of his face and as soon as we can make it to Wal-Mart to get them scanned I'll post them :) River isn't as big as we were afraid (which is good) they estimated his weight at 5 lbs 4 oz.
Then I got home and checked mail and I had gotten some of the diapers that I ordered :) OMG these are SO cute. YAY!!!
And I got a confirmation call today from the Childbirth Educator confirming me for the class on Jan 3rd (happy Birthday to me :)) I can't wait

0 comments: