Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Well this appt was much more informative :) First the good stuff. ...My BP is 111/63. I've gained the 1 lb I was told yesterday. I'm measuring 35 weeks not 36. River's HB was 136. They gave me an Rx for a glucometer which we got filled (but now have to go back to Wal-mart because they didn't give me the lancets as well). I met with a dietitian briefly. And they want me to come back for a 3 hour just be certain tomorrow morning. I have to be there at 8:30... it's 45 minutes away with out rush hour traffic.. should be fun ;) But I also have an ultrasound tomorrow too WOO HOOO. I have to start NSTs next Thursday because of Ciena's birth.. and then after the 3 hour I'll be doing it twice a week plus my weekly appointment.
Now the not so good news... they did a pap on me the last time I was there and it came back abnormal. She explained what the pap is done for and how there are 200 different types of viruses that the pap screens for.. from basically low risk to high risk.. I tested for one of the high risk. So they want to schedule a (I can't even remember what she called it) but basically it's a biopsy to see if that's truly what it is.. if that comes back positive then I'll be diagnosed with cervical cancer. Oh the fun..
I will update tomorrow after my ultrasound and 3 hour. Do they give results immediately from the 3 hour or are those sent off as well?

0 comments: