Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hey all,

I took the NET exam yesterday.. according to the admissions rep I blew it out of the water. I got a 73 on one section and a 90 on the second section.. you needed 45 to make the list. I have a financial aid appointment on Wednesday to try and figure out how to pay for the class. If we can figure it out, I have a really really good chance of getting in this semester :)

I have a doctors appointment this morning at 9:45... finally. I hope that I get some direction as to what is going to happen with the baby (ie are they going to induce me early, c-section scheduled, or let me go to term) because of the gestational diabetes. I am also hoping that they will tell me I don't need medication and that I am doing okay enough on the reduced diet but I don't know. Hmmm wonder if I'll get to see munchkin man.. I wonder how big he is now? 32 weeks tomorrow.. Have I mentioned that I'm scared? I feel like I have to be all strong and brave for Doug because I KNOW he's nervous/scared about it.. but OMG.. I barely sleep at night thinking about everything (well that and it's just damn uncomfortable to sleep anymore).

Ughhh wonderful 4 hours of sleep I managed to get last night too... finally fell asleep around 2am and woke up about 6 because of the strangest dream... I went into labor (don't know how far along I was) and gave birth.. but I didn't remember any of it in my dream and afterward when I "woke up" Doug had a video of the birth to show me.. and that's when I found out.. River was A GIRL! NO idea where that dream came from.. so then they bring her in and she is just beautiful.. it's really weird.. she looked SO Much like Ciena but not.. she was beautiful.. and healthy.. and a GIRL. Isn't it a little late for gender dreams? especially the wrong gender?
OK off to go shower and such.. will update when we get back

0 comments: