Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, December 11, 2005

I am nervous.. I have the NET exam tomorrow afternoon.. if I pass it with a really good score it is quite possible that the end of March I will be starting nursing school. I want this so bad. For me, for Doug, for River. It would be so good for us. And Doug will be starting a computer technician program in the fall that takes 8 months so we will finish about the same time. We will both be able to get good paying jobs. We will both be able to support us. We will make a good life for us and our son. I can't wait. I hope this works out. *crosses fingers* Even if I test well tomorrow I still ahve to wait until February to find out if I made it in. I HATE waiting for important things like that. Grrrrrrrr

I will be 32 weeks pregnant on Wednesday. OMG.. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday (finally). I am guessing we will have more of an idea of when I'm actually going to have River by then. He is a big boy.. I am hoping he doesn't get TOO big. I am scared to death of what's coming but SO excited too. I can't wait for him to be here (and to be done being pregnant). We picked out his coming home outfits (we picked 2 because we don't know what the weather is going to be like come the big day). I have started packing the hospital bag. Everything is coming together.. I am scared to death.

Ok we have running around to do.. will talk later.

0 comments: