Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, December 16, 2005

Hey Everyone!

What have I gotten myself into???

So we were gone all day and when we got home tonight I got distracted with checking my 200 pieces of mail. Well when I finished I remembered that the prefolds we ordered were supposed to be here today so I pull up the tracking on UPS and sure enough they were delivered today.. which set Doug and I off on a package hunt of the house. After checking just about everywhere else.. we spot it.. NEXT TO OUR BEDROOM DOOR ROFL.. so we bring it in the bedroom and open it. Now I'm lost. The idea of prefolds look SO simple.. actually folding them.. yeah that's a different story.. we're practicing on bears. We are trying the newspaper fold. I think I've got it right. I think.. I have NO idea. Now I understand why people use just fitteds. LOL We are ordering fitteds too. I am trying really hard not to chicken out of the prefolds but dang it it seems like alot of work and I don't know if I'm doing it right. I wish I knew someone in the area that used CDs so I could have them show me. I wish I knew if I was doing it right. They seem so tiny! And these are supposed to be the infant size. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments: