Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Well I am offically calling it quits on the breastfeeding.. I tried again yesterday and today and I'm not making anything and what I am making seems to be hurting him.. he's back to screaming all day and he seems like he's in pain every time he eats.. so I'm done.. if it's not the breastfeeding.. well then at least that is one thing we know it's not for sure.. and I gave him 2 months of breast milk.. that's good.. we know it helped.. but I just can't anymore.. I need medication again something fierce and I can't stand the idea that I'm hurting him.. so now the fun begins of letting my milk dry up.. woo hoooo and I will be calling the mental health clinic here shortly to make an appointment for meds

0 comments: