Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, April 7, 2006

Ok so the kid has been on the formula for almost 48 hours now.. not sure if it's an improvement or not.. he's still fussy almost all day and barely sleeps during the day and still won't let us put him down.. but he sleeps better when he does sleep and he didn't scream for 14 hours.. but then again he usually has a 2 day on 2 day off pattern.. tomorrow is an on day.. guess we shall see..

Went shopping today for groceries.. made sure that I got things to eat that don't have milk, soy, whey, caesin, caesinate in it.. that leaves just about NOTHING.. grrrrr it's a good thing I love this child so much LOL So we are on food stamps for right now.. with Doug having been out of work for so long and me staying home we really needed the help.. we were getting 250 or so while I was pregnant.. now we are getting 399 after they added River.. GOOD GOD! WTH are we going to spend 400 dollars on for food?? Especially when I can't eat crap.. We checked out the formula that they have River on.. if he has to stay on that it's 23.49 a can (powdered) at Wal-Mart.. that will last less than a week..it's a really good thing that WIC covers it in the case he has to be on it.

When we take him back to the doctor on Monday I'll be talking with her about the whole taking milk protein out of my diet and then continuing to breastfeed him. I sure hope she's supportive. Not that I'll not do it if she's not.

It's the beginning of April and it hit 88 here today.. Ughhhhh I hate Florida.

0 comments: