Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, May 20, 2006

I got to go out last night for a few hours once we put River to sleep. We went and saw the DaVinci Code :) Good movie, followed the book pretty accurately. It was interesting listening to people talk about it as we left afterwards.

Doug is now switched to days. He work Monday 6am-6pm, Tuesday 6am-2pm, Wednesday 6-2, Thursday 6-2 and Friday 6 until whenever the workers finish up for the day which could be noon or 5. It's good money.

I have an appointment with a GP on Monday to see if he can give me meds in the interim before I get to the psychatrist.. I am slowly going insane and I can't afford to go insane.. I have a kid to take care of and it puts alot of strain on my relationship with Doug.

It's 9 am... my child is still sleeping.. WTH

0 comments: