Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, May 14, 2006

Well we had a week or so of happy baby... and now that's over apparently..

River is teething.. BIG TIME. Thats the only explaination I can come up with for whats going on with him. He is drooling all over, he gums are swollen, he chews on whatever we give him in his mouth (as long as we hold if for him), he is really clingy and tired constantly. My poor little boy does NOT feel good :( He hasn't eaten much since 2:30.. I think I managed to get about 3 1/2 oz total in him from 2:30 until 7:30 when I put him in his crib and let him scream until he fell asleep (10 min) normally he would have had about 12 oz. We're givin him tylonel around the clock, teething tablets, and we're even giving him some stuff for his tummy incase all the saliva dripping back is hurting it (he's got a cough from that already). I don't know what else I can do for him.. poor thing.. He and I walked the floor for 2 hours today.. he just makes me want to rip my heart out to make him stop hurting :(

0 comments: