Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Monday, May 22, 2006

Well let's see.. I have an appointment today at 3pm with a GP to see if I can get on medication in the interim before I can see a psychatrist.. either that or I'm going to lose the last little bit of sanity I have.

This weekend was pretty nice.. Saturday the 3 of us went to St. Augustine to look around the shops.. we couldn't stay too long because it was hotter than hell and the sun was shining and I didn't want munchkin man to get burned. We also picked him up a mirror toy from Babies R Us for the car so hopefully he'll stop being such a little brat in the car. He thinks he needs to be held 24/7, I beg to differ *shrug* Then Sunday we went to the flea market in the morning and Doug took me around Sunday evening to pick up a couple of applications.. we've decided that me getting a part time job might be a good idea. It looks like my best chance of getting one is the Shell station up the street.. they are desperately hiring and the girl gave me the manager's schedule for the next week LOL so I can come talk to her directly. With a part time job the extra money would be much needed and the adult interaction more often would be much appreciated. So we shall see.

River slept until 9am again today.. maybe it's a new schedule? I hope?? I think teething is taking so much out of him.. he is sleeping from 7:30-8:30 until 9-9:30 and then taking a nap from 11 until 12 and another nap at 3 until 5. Poor baby.. no teeth yet but I can feel like 6 of them..

I go tomorrow for an orientation at the mental health clinic and I also have my appointment for the depo shot. Oh the fun :)

Doug is at work.. he works 6 to 6 today.. another 6 hours to go, hopefully little man stays being good *crosses fingers* It will be really nice if Doug gets the hours he is supposed to (about 44 a week).. we need the money.

0 comments: