Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So we have been using White Cloud diapers since we decided to stop cloth diapering because the kiddo wouldn't stand for it any more. Well he JUST got into size 2 like last week.. worked great.. until today!

I had my depo appointment this morning and while we were there Doug was holding River so that he was facing me while Doug was standing.. suddenly my hand it being sprinkled with warm liquid.. I instantly knew what it was.. Doug said it was drool.. it wasn't.. UGHHHH the lining of the diaper had exploded.. so we changed him.. figured it was a bad diaper went on our way.. we go out for dinner after stopping at Blockbuster.. I'm holding River while Doug goes to get some dessert.. suddenly my shirt is SOAKED.. yep he peed on me.. so my pants and shirt were both wet with pee.. we left and went straight to Wally World to get Huggies.. hopefully they work better.. stupid diapers.

River thought it was funny at any rate

0 comments: