Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Hey All,

Well school is going really well.. I have an A in all 4 of my classes. I got my first Ethics exam back today.. and got 1 point deducted.. I got the best grade in the class and the teacher felt the need to point that out. I about wanted to die. I took my chapter 6 test in Math.. got an 83% not my best score but hell it's good enough. I am almost done with Chapter 7's homework and then I have the test on Friday. Once I take Chapter 7 I just have to take the final exam and then I'll have the credit for that class. I then have the option on whether or not to take the Intermediate Algebra class this semester so that my next semester that I take classes I can just take my Elementary Probablity and Statistics for college credit. The English class is going really well.. out of every assignment total I have only been marked down .25 on one paper.. YAY... and computer class is just a damn joke.

The pregnancy is going okay too... 22 weeks today. Lots of stuff to buy and lots of stuff to do and we are running out of time.. if I carry to my due date it's only 18 weeks away.. OMG... so now I'm starting to freak out about labor and delivery.. 18 weeks away and I'm already freaking out.. I oughta be a damn wreck by the time it happens LOL I am in alot of pain lately.. I have the stretching going on around the sides and it feels like my hips have come out of their sockets now when I walk which is very comfy (NOT) but then on top of that I have been having alot of on again off again pressure and cramping.. Actually spent 5 hours in labor and delivery the other night hooked up to machines.. I was having mild contractions according to the more umm... well kept... hospital and absolutely nothing according to the other one.. Of course the 2nd one said that they couldnt' get a reading on my son's heart beat either because he was too active.. but ParkWest had no problem getting a reading on him.. 143-148. Stupid hospital. Stupid doctors.. I think it migh be a kidney infection or something. I am calling a family practice tomorrow and making an appointment with a regular practitioner.

The other big news.....I quit work today. Everyone has been telling me for weeks that I need to slow down,that I was pushing it too hard.. so when I went to school today I fell asleep after my computer class waiting for Doug to get out of his class and then had trouble walking.. I cant' stay awake during the day anymore and I don't sleep through the night. So I figured it was best for me and the baby if I took some time off.. and since I can't drop school because I'm too far in.. work was the only other option... It'll be tough but we can do it as long as we are smart. I cried for a good 30 minutes.. my boss said she will put me down as rehirable and write an extenuating circumstances letter for HR so they will rehire me when I want. So now I don't know what to do with myself.. I am going to see if I can find something to do from home or something.. maybe babysit a kid or something part time.

Cheli

0 comments: