Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, July 4, 2008
It's that time again already.. so here we go...

Today was my weigh in day.. 177.6 so that's a loss of 1.2 lbs since last week. YAY! I have now lost 40 lbs since I had Journey :) YAY! We ended up getting the elliptical last Friday. It is awesome. It's brand new basically and gorgeous. I've been on it at least 6 times since then. I've been doing 15-20 minutes at a time every day pretty much. Sometimes twice a day. I am starting to really notice a difference in myself. I did my measurements yesterday as well so I can begin to see if my measurements are getting better and not just my weight. I'm so excited.

I went to the dentist on Wednesday. It was as bad I thought it was going to be. My teeth are not pretty. I need a lot of work. So I have an appointment next Tuesday with an oral surgeon because my mouth is too small for my wisdom teeth and they all need to come out along with 2 other teeth that having a tongue ring has destroyed basically (I took my tongue ring out) and I have an appointment scheduled for next Wedneday to get some fillings and then following week I'll get a cleaning and the rest of the fillings. *sigh* It's nice to be getting it all done but I'm not looking forward to it.

Doug still hasnt' received his license. We received a letter from the department of health a few days ago saying that they had received his application and processed it as incomplete because they never received proof that he had taken the test. After a bunch of calls all over the place. We found out that they do infact have his test scores so they have been sent to the appropriate person and should hopefully be the beginning of the week when he gets a license number finally. Doug's dentist appointment went well. He needs one tooth pulled and a procedure called a scaling (deep cleaning basically) and some fillings. So we're getting all that scheduled as well.

River was sent home from daycare yesterday because he has LICE I am PISSED. We took him to the pediatrician yesterday and she gave us a Rx for head lice shampoo basically a stronger form of the RID stuff. We'll see. We've already done everything else we can to get ridof them. BLAH. Not happy. While he was at the doctor we got him weighed. He was 32.2 lbs. Pretty much exactly what he weighed at 24 months. So he's grown almost 2 inches and has gained no weight. LOL He's going to be tall. He is really into music lately "mu-thick" as he says LOL. And has a really bad temper. He hates being told no or scolded for anything and once you scold him he looks for something to hit or throw and once that gets taken away because he's not allowed to throw it starts all over again. Oh the fun.

Journey is doing great. He is 20 weeks old now (4 1/2 months). He has rolled over a few times but just doesn't really seem motivated to do it. And we also got a picture of him sitting up unassisted the other day. I can't believe how much he's growing. He is so much different from River other than the fact that they look like clones. He amazes me every day.

We are taking the boys to a local fireworks show and festival this evening so hopefully I'll have lots of awesome pictures for you from that but here are few pictures to hold you over until then.

Here is the picture of Journey sitting unassisted. (My hands were right off camera)


Journey loving on his teddy bear.


Look at that pretty boy :)

0 comments: