Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, July 20, 2008
So we tried solids for the first time yesterday. Some pears. Because we were going to use them to supplement Journey rather than giving him formula to try and help him gain weight. He wanted nothing to do with them yesterday. I would bring the spoon to his mouth and he'd just gring and grin but never open his mouth so I dipped my finger in them and rubbed it on his lips and he gave me this very "WTH was that for" look so we decided to not try anymore..

Then this morning he seemed to be in a better mood so we decided to try again... He was a bit more receptive but not quite ready yet. Although he was very interested in getting the spoon into his mouth I think he was more interested in the spoon than what was actually on it. LOL





0 comments: