Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, April 26, 2007

The seniors graduate tonight. Or at least their pinning ceremony is tonight. I wasn't planning on going because I have been up since 4:40 this morning but Jennifer's significant other called me about 15-20 minutes ago and said "Jennifer wants to know if you'll go with her to the pinning tonight because she doesn't want to go alone." BLAH Dang it for me loving my friends.. so a shower later I'm back in scrubs and waiting to go with Jennifer. I swear I see that girl more than I see my own son. I won't even get to see River tonight :( *sigh* Maybe I'll peak in on him when I get home. It will be nice to see the seniors get pinned though... give me hope for the future LOL. I have 112 days left until August 16th... it's getting closer..

We are selling off River's large diaper stash because he really needs to be back in Mediums he's slimmed down since he's been running around and I just don't like the way the covers fit him.. We're going to put him back in the medium FB's that he was in for 9 months before we switched.. only problem is we sold all but 2 of those off as well so we need to buy more. Not a big deal.

I can't believe how big my little boy is getting.. someone make him stop please...

0 comments: