Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, April 6, 2007

River is feeling a littel bit better... I think.

He went all day today with out a fever (YAY!) But he developed a rash on his chest which later this afternoon spready to his back and his face. I asked the PA about it when we went to his appointment this morning and she said it's a viral exantham. Which usually appears on kids at the end of a viral infection and then spontanously disappears. Let's up this is the end of his being sick... He did a lot of sleeping today but was more himself when he was awake. I miss my happy baby.

He's talking alot more.. still not really saying anything but talking.

Doug is off tomorrow and then Sunday he starts his new schedule. 6:00 am to 2:30pm . He'll be home in the evenings. YAY. We're looking at having him switch to evenings and go part time for the last few months I have school. That way he is here most evenings and we can pull River out of daycare. I just don't think the kid has enough immune system to take it. Not to mention it would save us money.

I have to study tomorrow since Doug will be home. I have clinicals monday and then a final on Tuesday but I have a short week next week I have Thursday and Friday off.. not sure why.

I have no idea if this post makes any sense as I'm very tired but I wanted to update for those who actually give a damn.

0 comments: