Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm up... don't want to be up but I am.

Doug had work today.. he got up at 4:50. His alarm went off, his phone alarm went off, he got up to pee, he slammed around a bit trying to get dressed, he slammed around more trying to make coffee.. and finally I just gave up and got up. My alarm isn't set to even go off for another 20 minutes and I've already been up for 20. BLAH I want to go back to bed. I have clinicals Today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The seniors have Leadership this week so they have thrown the Juniors to them and that means I have to go to a nursing home. I HATE nursing homes. The staff always wants things done their way, when they want it done, etc etc and by the time I get there and get on the floor etc etc I have nothing to do. So then I have to look busy for 6 hours. BLAH

Linda wanted us to go to Wal-Mart for her last night.. at 8:30 UGHHHHH she knows we both have to be up very very early but she waits until we're almost ready to head to bed before she asks us to go. Of course we go because Doug is incapable of telling her no. 9:45 we finally get home. In bed about 10:15. Alarm off at 4:50. I'm tired.

River is doing okay. He had something going on with his eye over the weekend but I have no idea what it was... I've been watching it, if it's not better this morning I'll take him back to the doctor but it was looking much better last night so we'll see.

I have exactly 4 months left of school... I wish it would hurry.. I'm sick of getting up 5 days a week at the crack of dawn (or before) and not getting paid for it. *sigh*

Oh yeah... Kyree had her kittens 2 nights ago. She had 3 of them.. 2 boys and a girl. They are so sweet.. here's a pic of River seeing the new kitty.

Kitten 002

0 comments: