Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, May 30, 2010
We finally got around to taking the boys for their 2 year and 4 year photos. Normally we take them like the week after their birthday but this year we had just found out we were having twins and I had just graduated from the nursing program so we didn't make it. Then once it got postponed it just kept getting postponed. So today was the day.. 3 months late. Better late than never, right?

My handsome 4 year old. This is the one we got for his 4 year photo

She told him not to smile and look mean :)

I just love his smile!!!

I'm serious.. isn't it beautiful!

Joe Cool :) I can't believe how big he is!



Playing around with the photographer.. as long as she didn't get to close or touch him he was all smiles for her LOL

Love how this one came out but he wasn't looking at the camera..

"Cheese"

This is the one we ended up getting of Journey for his 2 year picture

Believe it or not he really was hugging him here not trying to snap his neck LOL

Getting Journey to look at the camera proved to be quite a challenge. Although he was all for saying "Cheese"


This is the one we ended of getting of the 2 of them together :)

Awwwww look at my little men :)


0 comments: