Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, June 17, 2010
I'm awful at updating.. sorry. (If anyone actually reads this)

I am 25 weeks 3 days now.
I had an OB appointment on Monday. I've gained 31 lbs this pregnancy. They gave me the paper work to go get my GTT (Glucose Tolerance Test) done. I also signed the paperwork for my tubal ligation procedure to be done when the twins are delivered. He wants to see me back on July 1st ( 2 weeks) for my next appointment so hopefully I can remember to go do my glucose test before then.

Then today I had my perinatologist appointment. They do a growth scan every 3 weeks and this was the week. The girls look great. Kaeda is 1 lb 6 oz (she gained 11 oz in 3 weeks) and is in the 44th percentile for her gestational age. Ember is 1 lb 11 oz (she gained 13 oz in 3 weeks) and is in the 61st percentile for her gestational age. There is a 17% discordance between the two of them which is 6% less than it was at the last scan! So Kaeda is catching up a little bit, hopefully she continues to catch up. Everything else (fluid levels, doppler levels) looked great. They want to continue to see me once a week so I go back next Friday for fluid, doppler, and cervix check and of course will have another growth scan the first week in July.

0 comments: