Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, June 6, 2008
Update time.. it's been a week.

Today was weigh in day. I am down to 183.6 which is a loss of 2 lbs 2 oz from last week:) YAY!!! We have stepped up our walking a great deal. We were walking a mile and a half. Now we're walking 2.5 miles in the morning and I'm walking on my own in the evenings about another 1.5 miles. 4 miles a day :) YAY!! This week someone on freecycle was getting rid of some clothes in a size a few sizes down from what I was wearing. I asked for them because I have every intention of getting into them and I was choosen to come get them. So I get home with them and start looking through them and decided to try them on. .THEY FIT!!!! Size 16 down from a size 22 YAY!! Then she sent me 2 letters saying she found more.. SO I have a whole new wardrobe of clothes! YAY!!

Doug still hasn't got his license. He called yesterday to the DOH to find out what was going on as it's been 5 weeks since he passed his exam. They told him they dont him in their system AT ALL! So we drove down to Doug's school to find out what was going on. An hour later we discover that they never sent out his application and check to apply for his license. They have no idea why. All they could say is sorry we'll send for the check now and get it in the mail and then speak with the coorespondant and see if we can get it expedited.. We asked how much longer it's going to be.. 3 weeks minimum. *sigh* I am really not impressed with this school. Meanwhile Doug still can't start school.

Journey woke up a few days ago with a "gooky" eye. I cleared away the gook and decided to watch it. During the day the skin next to his eye got really red looking so we called the doctor and had him seen on Tuesday. He has pink eye. *sigh* Thank you very much River. So they gave us a Rx of Erythrmycin ointment to put in his eye to clear it up. BLAH The good news about taking him to the doctor was we got to weigh him. Fully clothed in cloth diaper and onesie and socks he was 13 lbs 1 oz. *giggles* He's growing. He'll go back on the 16th for 2 more shots (we are delaying and selective vaxing him) and his official 4 month well baby..He still isn't rolling over or doing much of anything. It's a big change from River who rolled at 5 weeks and hasn't stopped moving since. He is still nursing and doing great and is still sleeping through the night. He co-sleeps with us and seems to love it. He's still wearing his 0-3 month outfits. I figure about the time he turns 4 months or so we'll be able to switch him to 3-6 month stuff. Hes a little guy :)
River is doing good. He is such a boy. He loves water, loves trucks and trains and cars and anything that moves. He's such an awesome little boy :)

0 comments: