Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hi Everyone,

It's been about a week or so.. I think since I updated. So let's see.

Yesterday was my and Doug's 2 year wedding anniversary WOOO HOOO Go us :) We went out for Sushi and saw a movie. We never get to go out anymore and it was much enjoyable. We saw "30 Days of Night" and while it was good movie if you are into the lore of vampires... I can't say it was worth the cost of tickets and what not. *shrug* The sushi was WONDERFUL.

Today River is 21 months old. Not much longer and he'll be 2 years old. WOW it's flying by. He's becoming such a little person lately. Talking much more every day. And he is very opinionated (What toddler isn't). He has started hitting and biting lately and we are at a loss as to how to stop him from doing it. We've tried a 2 minute time out, we've tried stern no's, we've tried ignoring it. We are teaching him "nice" and he seems to get the concept of being nice. He'll say "nice" and stroke the side of his face or your face and say "nice" again. But then he still hits or bites. I hope this is just a short lived phase.

I'm sick. I don't know exactly what's going on with me. I thought I had bronchitis as River had it last week. But todat it all seems to be in my head not in my chest so I don't know. Because of the pregnancy I'm kind of restricted on what I can take and have been miserable for closing in on a week now. *sigh* I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant now. 6 months. Where has it gone!?! It won't be long at all and I'll be holding a squishy newborn. I can't wait!! We only need about 2 or 3 more things for the baby and we'll be set. I love feeling ready. It makes me feel at peace with everything.

0 comments: