Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hey Everyone,

So it's been a while since I've updated. We ended up having our phone, cable, and internet all shut off last week. *sigh* So I feel like I've entered the dark ages again LOL. I'm currently up at the library checking e-mail and such to keep my accounts from getting full and what not and thought I'd take a moment to update here.

I have a week of school left. But only 3 1/2 days of class of left. :) YAY!!! We filled out our paper work to get approval to test and for our application for a Florida license. They will get sent in next Wednesday :) I'm so excited!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant now. I had a midwife appointment on Monday. Everything looks good currently. I have to go for blood work next week some time for the normal pregnancy screening and such. We listened for the baby's heartbeat and found it, 150's YAY. I go back September 7th for my next appointment. I'll be 14 weeks. I actually feel really good. I got a cold that I've been fighting all week so I've been really tired but the morning sickness seems gone and I feel pretty good.

River is doing good. He is starting to say more words and is showing up how wonderful the terrible 1 1/2's can be :) LOL He'll be 18 months old this weekend and goes for his 18 month check up on Monday.

Doug is loving school and has an interview with AT&T later this week so keep him in your thoughts because the job would be a great break for us for the next few months.

I'll update when I can.

0 comments: