Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hey Everyone,

Morning sickness SUCKS.. Learned something new though.. morning sickness constitutes any time (night or day) during pregnancy when a woman feels nausiated, queezy, or throws up. Didn't know that.. I seem to have most of the day sickness and it sucks.. Haven't actually thrown up.. think that would be sweet relief from this but oh well.. Have taken to sleeping propped up on the couch because if I lay down for too long I start to feel sick. Ughhhh I also heard that this can last your entire pregnancy but usually ends about the time the 1st trimester does.. OMG PLEASE let it end. There have been other little things that Doug or I have noticed too about the changes... very strange. I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday... this is going to be a long 7 more months LOL

Had to be at DHS this morning to make sure I have TennCare for the rest of the pregnancy. She said I am automatically approved for TennCare she just has to wait on a few papers to get back to her before she can finish processing it. She also said that Doug and I qualify for FoodStamps.. that should help until we get started with these jobs.. if that ever happens. We are still waiting to hear back from them after taking the drug tests on Friday.

Last night we went to Starbucks to meet some friends for the first time.. they both are GREAT women and alot of fun.. when Starbucks closed we went over to IHOP and sat around and talked for another 1 1/2 hours.. before any of us realized it was 1:30.. so we said goodbyes and left with promises to see each other again soon. I hope we do! Got to see one of them again this morning.. it was a pleasant surprise.

Hope everyone is doing well :) Had a great time with our friends this past Friday.. was nice to be able to sit and talk and hang out with great people. Have a good week

0 comments: