Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Tuesday, March 6, 2007

OK so I am officially a 4th semester nursing student :) Today was my last day of semester 3 :) GO ME!! I took a final today and then was told I could leave or choose to wait for the grade... I chose to leave. I'll find out Thursday what my grades are and I found out today that everyone passed so I'm not worried about it.

Yesterday was almost a completely nice day.. Doug and I went to the St. Augustine outlets to just window shop. We managed to get out of the outlets with only spending 10 dollars.. we got some insense oils and a new oil/tart burner (which is really good because I just bought 100 tarts from a WAHM). We got home and relaxed for a while and then Linda came home and about 7pm came to me saying she didn't feel right and wanted me to listen to her heart and take her blood pressure. I did. Blood pressure was fine but her heart rate was way too fast. So I told her she needed to go into the ER as this was the second time in a week this had happened. Up to the ER we go... her HR was actually 137... they admitted her. She comes home tomorrow after a barrage of test from the last two days. The doctors say they know what's causing it but it's more than one thing.. she didn't know what those things were but she said they were putting her on some new medications to help control it. *sigh* I wish she'd stop smoking.

Today was a nice day too.. I was out of school by 8:45 this morning and then Doug and I spent the day together. This afternoon we stopped by the tattoo parlor and looked around because I have been dying to get a new tattoo and as we got money back from the tax refund I decided to do something nice for me and got a new tattoo. .I'll take pictures of it tomorrow when it stops bleeding and looking yucky :) I'm rather pleased with it though.

It is 8:40.. .an hour and 15 minutes past my son's bedtime and he's in his crib clapping.. I have no idea what's gotten into him. Crazy child.

Well that's about it :)

0 comments: