Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Monday, August 21, 2006

OK yeah so it's apparently been a while since I updated... oops..

We had a final today in our College Math class.. I got a 95 on the final and my final grade was 94. :) So now we are just doing Fundamentals 102 for the next week.. we have a final in that next Monday. We just started the class last Tuesday.. they really move quick in this school. We go to the Hospice center on Thursday and then we get CPR certified on Friday. WOOO HOOO. Then we'll be ready to start clinicals in September. YAY

River is doing great. He's pulling himself into a standing position on everything he can get ahold of now. He still won't sit up unassisted but that's mostly because if he's sitting he's stationary and he hates to be stationary.

Doug starts work on Monday.. which means River starts daycare and things really start getting hectic. We're taking him up to the daycare sometime this week so I can get used to the idea of leaving him there and so he can get used to the idea of being there. *sniff* I don't want to but I know we don't have another choice. *sniff* Anyone want to move down here and be a full time baby sitter?

Well I need to go get things ready for tomorrow and then go to bed. I'll talk to everyone soon.

0 comments: