Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, February 7, 2010
It's really been that long again since a real update???? WOW I need to find energy (and time.. yeah time would be good) to get on here more often. I honestly forgot about coming to blog (I read my blogs all the time on here but forget to WRITE in mine) but received an e-mail from a blog friend of mine asking for an update so here we go....

I am doing good. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Other than pure exhaustion like I've never felt before and some nausea and frequently bathroom trips (already???) I feel good. I had an appointment with a new OB last week and will be seeing the midwife at the practice for most of the pregnancy. Nothing interesting went down at the appoint just the usual intake stuff. Next appointment is March 3rd. Will be getting an ultrasound and a visit that day and most importantly should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat then. I can't WAIT!! I'll be 10 weeks then. Due date is officially set for September 27th. She said they'll deliver me 7 to 10 days before that though.

School wise.. I have 18 days to go! I start my preceptorship in the morning. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week and next will be 12 hour shifts. 8 hours on Monday or Tuesday will be spent in Labor and Delivery and the other 8 hours will be spent in the Level 3 NICU. Wednesdays will be 12 hours of Hospice. Then 2 weeks from now I'll have 4 days of testing and Thursday the 25th will be my capping and pinning ceremony. Again, I can't wait! I'm so ready to be done with school for a bit.

The boys birthdays are coming up in the next week or so. River's is in 4 days on the 11th. Journey's is 4 days later on the 15th. They will be 4 and 2 respectfully. I can't believe how much they have grown. It's insane how fast it's gone. They both went to the doctors this week. Not for their well child but we got weights and heights on them. I'll update again on the 19th with their official check up stats.

Journey is talking a bit more than he was, if prompted. he still want use words unprompted. At all. Oh well. It'll happen. He is seeing the speech therapist once a week currently. It worries me that when he turns 3 he may not qualify for services through the school system because they require him to be behind in 2 or more areas and really our only area of concern is his speech right now at least academically. We have finally moved him up to 18 month pants. This is a big accomplishment as he has been in 12 month pants for the last year or so. LOL Some of them are still a bit big but we'll take it!

Ok that's all I've got to say right now. Or that's all the energy I have time for. I'll update again later (hopefully sooner than a month :) )

0 comments: