Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Friday, September 7, 2007

My 14 week appointment

Was uneventful.
I lost a pound since my 10 week appointment.. bringing my total gain to -1 LOL My blood pressure was 120/80. Everything else was good. I signed the papers for the quadruple screening (done between 16 and 18 weeks) and will go get the blood work drawn for that on the 17th. Got a letter from the midwife stating that it was okay for me to get treated by a massage therapist now that I'm out of my 1st trimester.
Listened for the baby's HB. She found it about 2 1/2 inches below my belly button :) HB was in the 150s and she had to chase him/her around because s/he wouldn't sit still long enough for her to get a good measurement on the rate :)
I go back in 4 weeks (October 4th) I'll be 18 weeks and 2 at that time. My antatomy scan is scheduled for the same day at 10:15 :) So hopefully if this little one cooperates I'll know what the sex is in just under 4 weeks. WOO HOO.

0 comments: