Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Thursday, September 8, 2005

17 weeks today.... slowly getting there 19 days and counting until we find out what baby is.. YAY Have started feeling movement and little kicks.. too cool :) Got another package of onesies today *cute little sayings on them* One says "I'm a baby what's your excuse", another says " Party...2am.. My Crib" and the last one says "If I'm not sleeping... NOBODY'S SLEEPING" LOL *grin* We have almost a whole drawer full of clothes..

Picked up another class because I am testing out of my computer class next Saturday and figured why not have the 4 classes and get another class in... so I am getting my speech credit.. WOOO HOOOO I HATE HATE HATE GETTING UP IN FRONT OF GROUPS... I am never going to need to give a speech to patients in a large group.. WTH is the point of it.. so whatever.. I go on Thursday evenings from 6 to 9 and get 3 credits at the end.. that will leave me with Microbiology, Psychology, and Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2, and 2 more math classes before I can apply for nursing school... I plan on applying in Jan of 2007 which means I would start Fall of 2007 and be done Spring of 2009 *sigh* 3 1/2 years.... I will have a 3 year old!!!! OMG

So excited about tomorrow.. so excited about this weekend overall.. now if only we didn't have to work.. oh well we will make late appearances but with the crowd we hang out with.. midnight isn't late LOL

OK off to go finish eating and checking e-mail and then off to shower and sleep.. to get up in 6 hours.. love you all!

Cheli

0 comments: