Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, October 6, 2007

I just realized I never updated about the job interview.

I got the job :) It's stating as a PRN LPN which is "as needed". I basically fill in when they don't have enough staff or someone calls out. It pays 19 dollars an hour :) Which is awesome starting salary for a first time nurse :) And then they have a position opening up in a few weeks for 11p to 7a, which is the shift I decided would be best for my family right now. I have orientation Monday morning and then I can start taking shifts. I also have two 5 hour shifts Tuesday and Wednesday for a local agency that does flu clinics. Really easy work, doesn't pay worth crap but it's something anyway. So maybe, just maybe we will be on the road to getting our life together.

I got my ultrasound appointment rescheduled for October 22nd at 1:15pm. So barring any unforseen circumstances, that will be the day. I feel better about that anyway. I'll be 1 day shy of 21 weeks so if they were give me a guess on the sex, I'd probably be a lot more likely to be accurate.

0 comments: