Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Sunday, January 7, 2007

Tomorrow starts school again... UGHHHHH I'm not ready. I'm not ready for my break to be over yet! I got pampered being able to "sleep in" and spend more time with River and time by myself and relaxing.. Tomorrow I have to be up at 6:15 and then Wednesday and Thursday I have to be up at 5:15. UGHHHHH I don't want to!!! *kicks feet* I have a midterm tomorrow in GU. A final a week from tomorrow in Cardio. And then a final a week from that in GU. Time is flying. I am officially half way through the program. I am officially a "junior" now. It seems like yesterday that I was starting the program with 13 months to go and a 5 month old.. Now I have 7 months left and I have and 11 month old. OMG!!!!!!

Speaking of having an 11 month old. The kiddo is doing wonderfully. The only bad thing is that his ears aren't doing so hot still :( We took him to the doctor Tuesday and they said his ears are still red and still have fluid on them. Gave him another antibiotic drop to put in his ears twice a day for 7 days (believe me he LOVES that.... NOT). He goes to the ENT for a follow up from the surgery on Friday. I'll be interested as to what she has to say. Other than his ears though he is growing so much!! Today he finally found the "mama" sound and has been saying it and "mum mum mum" over and over again. I LOVE IT!! He is standing alone with out holding on to anything for a few minutes at a time now and can take a few steps when there is something he wants bad enough. He now has 5 teeth. And he is the light of my life. I love him to pieces :)

I was going to write more but I just don't feel like it honestly.. gonna go get ready for tomorrow, take a shower and go to bed..

0 comments: