Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, November 25, 2006

Kick ASS!!!!!

So we've been trying to figure out what to get River for Christmas/Yule.

We decided on a few toys and a few videos (from the Baby Einstein collection) and some diapers perhaps.

Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and looked around after all the sales had ended to see if anythign striked our fancy as far as toys for River. We found a few things we wanted but decided to wait until after Christmas to get them because we want to make sure that people don't get him the things we were planning on getting him and what not. But I still wanted to get him a few videos.

So I got on line this morning and went to E-bay to play around for a while and checked out what they had as far as Baby Einstein videos saw that they had a bunch of videos and some box sets. I ended up bidding and winning on a 22 DVD Box Set brand new which normally retails for about 370 dollars... I got it for 51.00 shipped :) WOW!!!! So he'll have the entire DVD collection here in a few days. YAY!!!!!!

So the next thing on my list is more diapers.. which are hella expensive but I found out the other day that we can layaway diapers online. :) So I'm going to put down a certain amount on a dozen more diapers and then pay it off over the next month or 2 months and he'll have another 12 diapers:) YAY!!!!

Winning the auction so totally made my day :)

0 comments: