Tales from my life as a mom of 2 sons and 2 daughters

Pages

Cheli On Saturday, April 10, 2010
On Thursday morning I went in to take my NCLEX-RN exam. When I took the NCLEX-PN to become an LPN I had the minimum number of questions before the computer shut off and although I was nervous for the next few days, I was pretty confident that I had passed. This time around, I had all 260 questions and was JUST as confident that I had failed. So the next morning when I signed on to the website to see my results I was fully expecting to see "FAIL" under the status. Much to my delight I saw....
So it's OFFICIAL. I am OFFICIALLY a Registered Nurse. WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

In other news.. the ultrasound has finally been scheduled (after much issue with the insurance company to get the level 2 ultrasound covered). We have our ultrasound (and find out the genders hopefully) on April 20th at 8am. We are VERY excited.

I'll do a better update after the ultrasound on the 20th.

0 comments: